Would You Like a Beautiful Healthy Lawn?
- Trained by a Golf Course Superintendent
- Thousands of Satisfied Customers
- Specialize in Western Washington Lawns
- Golf-Course Quality Seed
- Locally Owned and Operated
Please fill out the contact form to schedule an appointment.
Fall Lawn Tuneup Treatment
Fall Lawn Tuneup Results
Benefits of Lawn Aeration
- Reduces Cost of Watering
- Creates Thousands of Seed Germination Chambers
- Alleviates Soil Compaction
- Improves Fertilizer Availability to your Lawn
- Maximizes Air Exchange between Soil and Atmosphere
(add $10 for the Eastside)
Benefits of Lawn Dethatching
- Thatch is a dense mat of roots, stems and grass clippings that accumulate between
the soil and growing blades of grass.
- With thatch removed, air, water, nutrients, herbicides and pesticides can do their
job. Turf becomes healthier and more resistant to insect damage and disease.
- Dethatching removes summer-damaged grass and moss.
- Dethatching at regular intervals promotes denser growth and ensures that you'll
have a vibrant lawn.
Includes thatching, aerating, overseeding and fertilizing.
Please mark sprinkler heads, oil tank caps and (shallow) cable TV lines
We are only able to ramp the aerator up 5 steps or terraces